Required Information for Online Registration
- Only a parent/guardian is allowed to register a student online in the Corpus Christi Independent School District.
- You will need a valid email account in order to register online.
- You will need to bring the following required documents to campus:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Residence (in-District) - Current Utility Bill (water, light, gas, rent receipt, lease agreement with guardian's name and address).
- Recent school records and/or report card
- An existing court order pertaining to the child (if applicable)